• Make sure your speakers and headphone are correctly connected to your computer (Usually, theyare connected to the green jack).
• Make sure your speakers and headphone are powered on and they are not in mute mode. It’s better to turn your computer’s volume up for testing as well.
• You computer will probably play the test sound through other connected devices like your headphone. So, you can unplug other devices and make sure your speakers are correctly enabled as the playback device to run the sound test.
• Your speakers may need to be connected to each other, but it depends on your speakers’ model. Some speakers work as long as they connect properly to the computer, while some other speaker models require the connection between each other, and then to the computer.
• Sound card driver issue: missing or outdated sound drivers on your computer may cause speakers no sound. So, reinstall or update sound card drivers may help you pass the sound test.
No download, no installation, and no extension required. Finish the sound test directly in your browser.
Run an easy sound test right in your browser. Check your left/right speakers with few simple clicks. You heard the sound, you passed the speaker test.
Without charge, our online sound tester is completely free to use to test your speakers. Even better, there’s no sign up required and no annoying popup ads.
The online microphone test tool is 100% secure. Nothing is recorded or uploaded during the Mic test.